Wethersfield Board of Education
127 Hartford Avenue
Wethersfield, CT 06109
Click link or picture above to read our previous issues.
Microsoft's Home Use Program
Employees of Wethersfield Public School are now eligible to participate in Microsoft’s Software Assurance Home Use Program (HUP). This program enables you to get a licensed copy of most Microsoft® Office desktop PC applications to install and use on your home computer.
Under the Home Use Program, you and our other employees who are users of qualifying applications at work (e.g. Office Enterprise) may acquire a licensed copy of the corresponding Home Use Program software (e.g. Office Enterprise) to install and use on a home computer. You may continue using HUP software while you are under our employment and as long as the corresponding software you use at work has active Software Assurance coverage.
Please note that some product and language versions may not be available at the time you place an order. For up-to-date information on the availability of Home Use Program software, please visit http://microsoft.com/licensing
To access the Microsoft Home Use Program Website:
- Go to Microsoft Home Use Program
- Select the country to which you want your order to be shipped to and choose the language for viewing the order Web site.
- Enter your Wethersfield Public Schools e-mail address and insert the following program code D990CF4117
- Note: This program code is assigned to our organization for our sole use in accessing this site. You may not share this number with anyone outside our organization.
- Place your order online, and it will be shipped to the location you have chosen. Please note that a fulfillment fee will be charged to cover packaging, shipping, and handling costs.