Absence Request Forms
Administrator SEED Documents
Building Access Forms
Human Resources & Employee Benefits
Business Office Forms and Information
Conference Request Form
Course Proposal Form
Course Reimbursement Forms
- Administrative - Form moved to Frontline Central – please click here to login to complete/submit form.
- Non-Certified (Secretaries/Clerical, Paras) - Form moved to Frontline Central – please click here to login to complete/submit form.
- Nurses - Form moved to Frontline Central – please click here to login to complete/submit form.
- Certified (Teachers, Occupational Therapists) - Form moved to Frontline Central – please click here to login to complete/submit form.
- Graduate Program of Study Application (102) - Form moved to Frontline Central – please click here to login to complete/submit form.
Faculty Senate - WHS Form
To: All Certified Staff
From: Trent J. Donohue Director of Human Resources
Date: December 10, 2018
Subject: Annual Faculty Survey for 2019-2020
It is that time of year to survey the certified staff to ascertain valuable information for the preparation of the 2019-2020 operating budget. This office is seeking information regarding resignations and retirements, change in assignments or transfers, degree changes, and extra-pay assignments. This information is gathered through the two surveys listed below.
Form #1, Resignation/Retirement and Teaching Assignment or Transfer Survey (Please note, indicating an intention to retire on this form does not qualify as official written notification of retirement.):
According to the Agreement between the Wethersfield Board of Education and the Wethersfield Federation of Teachers, members of the teachers’ union hired prior to July 1, 2013 with fifteen or more years of experience in Wethersfield will be eligible upon retirement to receive a payment of ten percent of their last annual salary. Provided the teacher has given written notification of retirement at least one calendar year prior to the effective date of retirement, the payment will be made in two equal installments. One-half of the total payment will be paid on or about the July 1st immediately following the effective date of retirement and the second half of the installment on or about the following July 1st. In the event written notice of retirement was not given at least one year in advance of the effective date of retirement, the payments will be delayed by one calendar year. Teachers intending to retire or seeking assignment changes should complete this form.
Form #2, Degree Classification Change Survey: Teachers expecting to complete credit requirements for a degree classification change and/or placement on a different salary schedule for the 2019-2020 school year should complete Form #2, Degree Classification Change Survey.
Employees may obtain the forms by logging on to the Wethersfield Public Schools website, at www.wethersfield.k12.ct.us. Click on Faculty Portal, Staff Forms, Faculty Surveys Form, and then the Faculty Surveys for 2019-2020 link. Since each survey seeks different information, please review all three forms carefully and complete only those surveys that may apply to you. Once you have downloaded the appropriate survey, complete and submit the signed form to the Department of Human Resources by no later than December 20, 2018.
The information you provide on this form will aid the administration greatly in determining budgeting and staffing needs for all certified positions. Thank you in advance for your cooperation and assistance with this task. Please feel free to call my office if you have any questions about the surveys (860-571-8112).
Bequests, Donations and Gifts Acceptance Form
Hiring Recommendation Form
Key Request Form
Munis Requisition Attachment Form
New Position Request Forms
Non-certified Evaluation Form
- Federal Form W-4 - Form moved to Frontline Central – please click here to login to complete/submit form.
- CT Form W-4 and Supplemental Table - Form moved to Frontline Central – please click here to login to complete/submit form.
- Automatic Deposit of (Authorization Agreement) - Form moved to Frontline Central – please click here to login to complete/submit form.
Please print on pink paper if possible.
Ten-month Personnel: 21 or 26 Payment Plan Option (open enrollment only) - Form moved to Frontline Central – please click here to login to complete/submit form.
Professional Development Form
Request for Reclassification Form
Salary Reduction 403B Form
School Speaker Request Form
Special Requisition Form
Student Data Change Form
Student Interns, Observers and Volunteers
Teacher Evaluation Forms in WORD
- Getting Started with MyLearningPlan
- Orientation to Teacher Evaluation 2014-2015 - PowerPoint Overview
- Teacher Evaluation Plan - revised 10/16/17
- Charlotte Danielson Rubric, 2013
- Charlotte Danielson - 1 Page
- Charlotte Danielson Rubric Self-Assessment
- Instructional Specialist Rubric
- Instructional Specialist Rubric - 1 Page
- Pupil Personnel Rubric
- Pupil Personnel Rubric - 1 Page
- Parent Feedback Goal
- Teacher Practice Focus Area