Recommended Career Sources
Library Sources Online and in Print:
- The Encyclopedia of Careers and Vocational Guidance, 15th Edition is available in print in the school library. Check out our Destiny Catalog for more career books in print.
- Applied Science Online, from Salem Press, provides information on careers in science, technology, and math.
- Scholastic Go! Search for your topic or career. Each article will provide a list of weblinks for additional information. For example, checkout the article for "Careers in Mathematics" and it's websites on daily lives of mathematicians from the Princeton Review and what they do from College Foundation of North Carolina.
- See "List of Usernames and Passwords" if prompted for a username and password. You must be signed into your wethersfield.me account to access this list.
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional help.
Occupational Outlook Handbook - Bureau of Labor Statistics
K12 Career Exploration- Bureau of Labor Statistics
RoadTrip Nation- Interactive Career Research
Connecticut Labor Market Info- Career Resource Network Updates; CT Dept of Labor
Job & Career Connection- CT Dept of Labor provides 5 steps to finding a job or career