In our continuing effort to provide the highest level of service, MySchoolBucks.com is available for online school meal payments. This website provides a number of key features you will find beneficial including:
- Scheduled recurring payments
- Automatic deposits when your child’s account balance runs low
- Extended purchase history for the past 90 days
Important Things to Note About MySchoolBucks:
- Select Wethersfield Public Schools as your District.
- The convenience fee for cafeteria account deposits will be $2.49, which will cover all deposits made within a single transaction.
- You may fund up to $120 per child, but you may pay for all of your children on a single transaction.
- MySchoolBucks has the following payment methods available for use:
- Electronic Check
- You may setup low balance email reminders to stay updated on your child's account balance.
We have compiled a list of commonly asked questions in the provided link below:
The Point of Sale (POS) system has now been installed in all of our schools and has been very successful. By taking advantage of this system it will help manage your child’s lunch balance. Funds may be deposited at any time of the week by sending in a check (made out to Wethersfield Cafeteria Fund) or cash in a sealed envelope with your child’s name and ID number on it. Checks are the preferred method of payment.