Tips & Resources
- Chatting with Kids About Being Online - PDF from the FTC
- 10-Step Internet Safety Plan for your Family - from McAfee
- STOP.THINK.CONNECT Brochure - Department of Homeland Security
- https://howsecureismypassword.net/ - Test your password strength.
- Healthy Media Habits for Young Kids - from common sense media
avast! is a full-featured anti-virus program that detects and removes malware and viruses from your computer. Although avast! is free for non-commercial use on a home or personal computer, your free copy must be registered after installation, otherwise it will expire in 30 days. Registration also ensures that you will automatically receive the latest avast! program versions and virus definitions as they become available.
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware is an application that finds and removes malware. It is available in a free version, which scans for and removes malware when started manually, and a paid version, which also provides scheduled scans, real-time protection and a flash memory scanner. It is currently in use on district computers.